ALCOHOL RETHINK PODCAST
10 Nov 2023
This week The Alcohol ReThink podcast features Nigel Jones 9KM By 9AM.
In this episode Nigel shares his journey to sobriety and how walking played a pivotal part in becoming alcohol-free.
This episode is full of amazing tips, facts and experiences to help you start rethinking alcohol in your life.
Some of the cool things we discuss are:
• Leaving the alcohol drinkers tribe and joining the alcohol-free tribe
• Uncovering what you believe about alcohol and your ability to stop
• Intentions lead to deeds, deeds lead to habits,
• The mind of the beginner is full of possibility, the mind of the expert is not
• Alcohol is sweetened-up poison
• The data around the impact has on your physical and mental health doesn’t lie
• The real cost of drinking and everything that comes with it
• Finding the space between your thoughts
• The R-A-I-N method
You can listen now on my website: